wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Weigh in on weight

Somehow I weight 162 lbs and feel like I weigh about 200. Homo needs to do some working out. It may be because I havent been able to ride my bike in over a week and that I ate 3 big meals yesterday but I am sure I am on par with Mrs. Grape.

But can Mrs. Grape's fat ass sail? Mine did, and it did not sink the 34' boat either. All I wanted to do on Saturday when Jon and I hit the Boston Sailing Club up on their Free Sailing Day was to strap myself in a lifejacket to the mast of the boat and scream out "I'm Sailing, I'm Sailing!" ala What About Bob?.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home