wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Monday, August 23, 2004

Big Bugs, Oh My!

First of all, yesterday was the most perfect day we've had in years here in the Greater Boston area. It was only mid 70's with no humidity. Brilliant day. So Jon and I took forever to find this nook in the woods, but after about an hour we found...
THE GARDEN IN THE WOODS - BIG BUGS!
Located in Framingham, in the middle of a quiet neighborhood is this park, The Garden in the Woods. It's a beautiful and serene place to start with, but right now there is an exhibit there called "Big Bugs." It is a 10 piece installation spread throughout the woods of huge wooden bugs. They are made of beautiful wood and stragetically placed to mesh in with the natural environment. It's so much fun to see these huge bugs. Please go see it if possible.

Also when we were there, I ran into this girl Carrie, that is friends with my friend Zach. She used to be roommates with Zach back when we all lived in Buffalo. It was a nice run-in. She's funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home