wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Weather Rides Again

All I have to say is that if I have to do this AIDS Ride in the pouring rain again I am going to be one pissed off person. weather.com is predicting t-storms for Friday. accuweather.com is predicting possible rain showers. boston.com is predicting possible rain. Who can tell. I guess its too early to know, but mark my words... there will be nothing but piss and vinegar if I am on a bike for 10 hours in the monsoon of 2004. PISSED!

And in other ride news, it looks like I may be stranded in Salem come the end of the ride Sunday. Yeah, as of Monday I have no ride back to Boston. That's a real treat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home