wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Friday, October 22, 2004

11 Hours and Counting...

I've officially been unemployed now for 11 hours. I am beyond exstatic about not working at Firestone Financial any longer. I really did truly enjoy some of the people but as most of you know, I loathed every second of every day while I was in that office. It honestly felt like I was dying at times. I fell into a depression for about a year, I was no longer finding joy in my personal life or my relationships. I was loathsome to many people including myself, it just perpetuated this place that was obviously inside of me but never triggered until I was neck deep in that environment. So, I had no other choice but to leave to save myself and my sanity.

In case you are wonder, come Monday morning I will not be heading off to my new job, I will instead still be unemployed. I have plans for Monday though, don’t you worry. I have a meeting with a recruiter (no not an Army Recruiter retard) and I need to file unemployment on Monday. Busy day! I plan on spending this new found "free" time finding my creativity again. My mini-depression episode drained every ounce of confidence and creativity I have so I need to tap back into that outlet to once again be the man I want to be.

I was watching Dinner for Five on IFC tonight and Carrie Fisher was on there and she said something that I found incredibly apropos...

"If my life wasn't funny it would just be true, and that's unacceptable."

Amazing quote from a mentally insane dependency freak but none the less, amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home