wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Merry Xmas Jon Bunch!

So I am sitting here watching the online trailer for a film called "Noel" and in the background is a cover of Merry Xmas (War Is Over) and it sounds great. I wonder who it is throughout the whole trailer and then it dawns on me... It is Jon Bunch, the singer from Sensefield that is now the singer for Further Seems Forever. If its not him I'm a monkey's uncle!

You heard it here first kids!

So to talk about that "Noel" film for a second. Its directed by actor Chazz Palminteri and its a romantic drama holiday movie about 4 strangers lives. The cool thing is, the film is being released limited style on November 10th I believe and on November 17th the DVD becomes available for purchase at a price of $4.99. This is the first Flexplay DVD to be mass marketed. This is a self destructing DVD (no, I'm not kidding) that is supposed to revolutionize video rentals and movie marketing (lets hope it doesnt go the way of the paperless office). Once you open the Flexplay package, the DVD is watchable for 48 hours before it decodes itself and is no longer playable. Its amazing. Pretty Cool huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home