wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

KCF & RAGE

What the hell are people thinking? This is why I am extremist and hyperbolic when it comes to statements of passion. These people should be killed for this.

I am so sick over this, the Peta site has the actual video which I refuse to watch because, well for the same reason I cant watch a beheading, it's just not right.

BAN KFC NOW!


Even people that eat meat should look at this video or just read the story and feel sickened and enraged that such senseless acts of cruelty and evil go into your 12 piece bucket. If the Colonial were alive I would stomp him, throw him against a wall and rip his face off like the workers producing his "Um, Um, Good" products. Assholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home