wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Friday, July 30, 2004

Village - The Next Morning

I thoroughly enjoyed our special private screening of only 10 people. In Dedham, we had to meet this woman Valerie that is friends with Lil Jenn in the lobby of Showcase Cinema's at 10:30pm. It was all kind of secretive and fun because we were going to be the only people there! Needless to say, we got free popcorn and we got drinks. We all sat in different rows and at 11pm, the show began!
First preview was the new Batman flick. A teaser set in Germany with some voice over about death and revenge. Very dark, damp trailer that the normal viewer would not be expecting to be the new Batman movie. The second I heard Christian Bale, I screamed out "BATMAN!" Dork, I know. It looks goooood.
Then the film began and to the glory of an empty theatre 10 almost strangers staggered and enjoyed. I got teary a couple times and tense a couple others. Some great acting and some interesting storytelling. For a full review, pop on over my media page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home