wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Day Off!

So a couple work observations here.

1.  I have tomorrow (Friday) off so Jon and I can enjoy the nice summer heat.  We are heading to Walden Pond for the day.  I love it there.  But with that day off always comes the impending doom of work related trouble.  Everytime someone is off for a day in this place its behind-the-back-jabs at that person and trouble galore.  Everything that could go wrong with your accounts and daily work will go wrong and your boss will discover everything you've been letting slide for days, weeks, and years.  It never fails for some people in our group.  When they are out, the shit hits the fan.  I always feel bad for that person because they have NOOOO idea.  Let's hope its a squeaky-clean day for dan.

2.  A guy that works here will at random times bring his 3 kids to work.  What?  I know, right?  Now, everyone is always up in arms when it happens and even more so when those kids are SCREAMING at the top of their lungs and their father is in a 3 hour meeting (leaving said screamers to their own 3-8 year old wits).  Right?  Who does that? I understand that he is a single dad, but control those kids.  I'm going to rent some kids and bring them in for the day.  I mean, one time when those kids were here, they went from office to office trying to get people to taste their "experiment" which was like chocolate syrup and coke mixed with grape-nuts.  Huh?  Yeah, welcome to my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home