wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Friday, December 16, 2005

HOWARD STERN ENDS


I was in the shower as they went to a break and up came the Stern crew singing their own rendition of “A Wonderful World” and I almost got teary. Each person, Artie, Gary, Fred, and Robin sang a heartfelt verse and it was actually touching. I’ve listened for a bazillion years and it is actually hitting me that I won’t laugh as hard each morning in return disrupting each and every staff member in my office. It’s over. They’re gone.

I watched on Yahoo as the staff did their speeches all the way through Howard boarding the Yahoo bus to Hard Rock Café for the free Sheryl Crow concert. Quite the production given there were multiple thousands of fans that showed up this morning to wish them well (seems like far more than they expected). I can only imagine what it was like down there with all the retards!

Right now I’m watching Sheryl Crow play live at Hard Rock and I have to admit as uncool of me as it is, I still love this woman! She’s 40 and looks amazing; she’s engaged to one of the best athletes ever and she loves her some Howard! Love her. The

Now comes my question to Sirius… why oh why is your walkman a $300 piece of equipment? Insane. I hope it comes down shortly or that they come out with another model that will be cheaper. XM has one for $100 so why can’t Sirius? I know, I know… the receivers for your car or house is so much cheaper, but I need to be able to listen while on my way to work and while at work! Get on it.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason why Sirius does not have a portable unit that is on par with the XM portable units is because they are paying Howard $100 million per year and can't afford to spend money on creating this technology. Sirius' portable unit looks cool at first. It is nice and really small but the fact that you can not listen to live satellite radio is ridiculous. XM is the superior company. Hoo hoo. Tell 'em, Fred. O&A Party Rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home