wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

NUTcracker at Work

So our building today had a holiday luncheon for both 1 and 2 International Place. Free boxed lunch (mine was actually not disgusting for the 1st time in a year), drinks, cookies, and entertainment. This season, the Boston Ballet (II - not I) was performing dances from The Nutcracker. 2 observations...

1. If I took up ballet today, would I too have the abs and asses of steel these boys had? Boston Ballet offers adult classes, can you imagine my gay ass out there dancing the nutcracker suite? I had a hard enough time with Street Funk, how they hell am I going to prim-and-proper it across a stage in a onesy?

2. In the up-close light of day, Boston Ballet II does not use padding in the "dancers belt" because there was major ball smooshing and outlining happening - not the typical smooth bulge. In the light of day, its semi-disturbing to witness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home