wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

For Real?



This was the cake they had today at work for the 1st quarter birthdays. I happen to fall into that category but that is beside the point.

Look at the cake. Notice the almost black dark blue icing that not only wraps around the top and bottom outside layers, it also hugs the middle. This black blue icing is the kind that makes you shit blue for a week and stains your teeth. Not a fan.

Notice the lovely decorated red blue and green squiggles. Is March the new 4th of July? I'm so confused and disturbed by this cake. Wow.

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seen any more dead people lately?

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger duckyxdale said...

yes, read post above.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home