wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I Soften... Good or Bad

Okay I'll admit it, I slowly have a growing heart for children. Not that I would ever want one but since I've been around a baby since its birth I guess I have to admit that they are not as bad as I once thought. BeBe is quite possibly the damned cutest thing on earth and she is a hoot! Regardless, this was just setup to for the following and my intolerance for the heartbreak of it all.

In Mass yesterday a 27 year old woman and her 9 month old child were found murdered in their house. The husband is away "mysteriously" so right away we all suspect. But, today the family's website was released and I actually couldn't look at the whole site because there is a whole section just for the child and her pictures all the way through this Christmas and the heart-ache of this defenseless 9 month old being murdered forced me to turn away. I would never have normally turned away, but the recent photos of her happiness accompanied by the knowledge that she was just murdered made me pretty sick... I'm weaking. Is the heart not as black? Huh...

Now here's a reason to not put your kid online (if the husband didn't do it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home