wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Election Mishaps Already! (click to read)

Are you kidding me? Broward County, Florida (home of all the mistakes and whoops we elected GWB in 2000) is at it again. As of this morning, it is reported that 58,000 absentee ballots are missing. Broward County is blaming the Postal Service (no, not the band) for the loss. What in the world is going on down there? Next they'll be blaming Hurricane Charlie or a crocodile. It's the new Disney production, "Follow that Ballot." How is it that the forensics team from CSI in Miami can solve any crime but we can't get a couple thousand ballots out and placed in the hands of those that need them? Florida should not be allowed to vote... ever! Let them vote for things that DO NOT matter: Grapefruit orchards, trailer park dimensions, and how many old folks fit in a convertible.

This makes me sick. With 5 days to go, this election is already going down the tubes. I'm gonna be pissed if Kerry loses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home