wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Burrrrrrrrrr

It was only 25 degrees this morning when I woke up. That my friends, is what I call cold. Winter is just around the corner and that means one thing!!!! CHRISTMAS! I can't wait. I was in Barnes & Noble yesterday and it's already full of bargain bin Christmas cd's and picture books. B&N is decked for the holidays and I can't get enough of it. I don't drink coffee, but they are serving their Christmas Blend, what screams Christmas more? How about a 40th anniversary collectors tin with 550 jigsaw pieces in it representing a classic scene from "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer"? Oh, yeah... I got it! I've never done a jigsaw puzzle in my life, but I've got all the time in the world and the classic "Rudolph" is my all time favorite. A match made in heaven.

Did I mention it's only 25 degrees out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home