wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

2004 Election


Presidential Debate No. 3
Originally uploaded by duckydale.
So I passed out infront of the television at like midnight and woke at 1am to see no clear winner. I go to bed and wake up this morning and its still unclear who had won this election. It makes me sick to think that GWB has won this, but sadly I am sure he has. I understand that Kerry has yet to conceed and I hope this is not one of those sore-loser situations and that the battle over Ohio and the midwest is a valid one.

I've mentioned this before, but it makes me sick to think that the last year has been a waste of time. Yes, over 21 million young voters came out to the polls, the election was always in the foreground and I truly believe that people began to become aware of the true evils of GWB and the war in Iraq. But if GWB is the President again, there is so little hope for this country. I know it's a close call, but how are that many people still in accord with GWB and all he has done? His scare tactics have worked, if Kerry won last night, then I am sure we would have already been attacked by terrorists this morning. So good job President Bush you cunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home