wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Red Sox Parade - 10.30.04


Red Sox Parade - 10.30.04
Originally uploaded by duckydale.
Jon and I went down to Mass Ave and Boylston to see the masses this morning for the Red Sox Parade. It's been estimated that 5 million people were in attendance. It was unreal how many people were just in the two blocks we made it through.

Here are some pics, though I couldnt tell you who half of the people are and or what position they play. Some are blurry as I had to reach high with the camera to get a shot.

It was raining and it smelled where we were, GOOD MORNING BOSTON!

Here is the link: http://www.duckyxdale.com/soxparade.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home