wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Dog Lost, Dog Found!

For the last 2 days I have noticed signs around my neighborhood here in the South End for a missing dog. I happened to pay close attention because there was a $1000 reward attached. Also, as you know I have the biggest weakness for animals and it pains me to think that someone's pet is missing. I would not rest if it was my pet, I would kill anyone that got in my way of finding my pet, so I read that poor sign with light tears in my eyes. His name is Bucklie and he was last seen in Union Park a couple blocks away. He got away from the dog walker and has been missing for I think 2 days.

Well, I just saw a report on the news about the couple that is offering the $1000 reward. They contacted a pet detective to the stars in LA that helped them redesign their fliers and helped them with useful hints as well as used his network to contact all selters and vets in New England. It was incredible. Then the piece hits you with...

"But they won't be needing his services anylonger" and there on the couch next to the couple is damn Bucklie. Some woman found him in Roxbury. He had a broken leg or paw and had a bright green cast on his leg. Dangit! I was bawling. Damn Bucklie! I am so glad he is safe and sound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home