wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Blizzard '05 Coverage

From Fox to NBC, ABC, CBS, NECN, CNNHN to The Weather Channel I flipped for
hours on end. Beginning Saturday morning and well on into my Sunday day, I
was glued to the endless and pointless coverage. You do not need to be
meteorologist Cindy Fitzgibbon to know it was snowing out and that there was
no end in sight. It's not science here folks. Oh, wait. It is, but is
there a need for me to sit there and watch the same stories told by the same
anchors for 24 hours straight? Probably not, but that is what I did. Of
course, it was peppered with the occasional video on FUSE, or M2. The why
not see what's "On Demand" at this hour or the other. But for real, it was
Blizzard coverage, non-stop. Jon slept, got annoyed, and played on the
computer. Not me, I was there until that storm died. Jackass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home