wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Quiet Much?

So I am working a temp job at Deutshe Bank downtown and the floor I am on is basically deserted. There is enough space and cubicle for a couple hundred people but there are only about 20 occupants. These facts have nothing to do with my entry...

Across the way from my desk are two televsions that i have total view of, which sounds great, right? This would normally mean GOLD to me but there are a couple issues:
- One is tuned to Bloomberg's channel and the other some random business channel. Damn them! There are charts and graphs and scrolling numbers all day, its like Romper Room for adults. Who knew television could be so worthless and unentertaining to me?
- No sound! Not even Closed Captioned. Do the people (all hree of them) in that section have dog like hearing and the televisions are ommitting sound waves at a frequency only they can hear? Turn it up! We're not all pre-cogs.
- I know Regis & Kelly are on right now, can a brotha watch? Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home