wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Tall Hats, Beards, and Cocks! Oh My!

A new book is coming out about President Lincoln, and man is it COMING OUT! "The Intimate World of Abraham Lincoln" by C.A. Tripp offers up evidence that Abie Baby was Gay-bie Baby!

Our birthdays are close to each other and since grade school I have felt a closeness to President Lincoln. I always assumed it was our coinciding births but apparently there are more commonalities that imagined. Well, I don't have a beard. I don't wear a tall hat nor have I been President. I'm not alive in the 1860's and the chances of my being shot to death while enjoying the Theatre are slim.

So really the similarities are birthdates and the fact that we both like boys. Coincidence? I think not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home