wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Fashion Disaster

I'm wearing dress pants with PLEATS today. I know, I KNOW! I'm poor ass and the last time I had to wear dress pants, flat front was not an option. Not working or having any income for six weeks has pushed me to this... PLEATS!

Now, I am sure noone in the office I'm in even notices as they are not those kind of people. But there is this part of me that thinks each time I walk by someone, they are snickering at my pants. PLEATS, egads. Cursed pleats, why are you in my closet? Calgon take me away. Did Calgon ever really take anyone away? If it did, I've got a wish list of people Calgon can remove:
- Hillary Duff
- Mariah Carey
- Britney Spears
- Ashton Kutcher
- One of the VP's from my old company
- All kids on the subway
- Window washers and flower sellers at stop lights
- and some band called Big & Rich

Tanget much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home