wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Once Banned, Now Loved!

No, not Russell Crowe movies...

Peet's Tea & Coffee! Originally they were banned (in 2000) as they took over the space of our beloved Einstein Bros. Bagel Shop in Coolidge Corner. But, there have been 2 or 3 times over the years where I popped into a Peet's and received a pretty good drink. But, it's 2004 and I am here to tell you that PEET'S IS BACK BABY! They have a Jasmine Lime Green Iced Tea that is out of this world. I'm talking, no need to have a Starbucks Passion Tea, good! And they sell the bags of that tea, so head on out and pick up some Lime juice and it's cooler time! I'm loving it as I sit here sipping on one right now.

*suckling sounds*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home