wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Monday, September 27, 2004

Jimmy Eat World - Futures

So, I have an advanced copy of Futures, the new album by Jimmy Eat World. It's great to see them back after such a long hiatus (last album, Bleed American, came out in 2001). It's electric, it's energy, it's emo... it's epic. I love it. There are some great tunes here, with some incredible writing. Here are my favs: 23, Kill, Pain, Drugs or Me, Work, Polaris

When it comes out in a couple weeks, please go get it. And there is some major word play with "drugs" on the album, so someone was hurt bad by a loved on that was either on real drugs or medicinal drugs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home