wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

If Jimmy Swaggart looks at me, I'm gonna kill him!

In a statement this week, moral-less evangalist Jimmy Swaggart had this to say about my kind...
"I've never seen a man in my life I wanted to marry. And I'm gonna be blunt and plain: if one ever looks at me like that, I'm gonna kill him and tell God he died."

He now has apologized saying that if he offended someone he didnt realize. Are you kidding me? You tell a whole christian congregation its okay to kill gays and you dont find that offensive? "If it’s an insult, I certainly didn’t think it was..."

To read his whole statement, please go here.

To email the Swaggart ministry well wishes (or not) here is the address: info@jsm.org (wait, does that say jizm.org?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home