wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Aunt Maureen's Fundraiser

So, Jon and I headed to the 'cuse this past weekend to attend and help out with a fundraiser for my Aunt Mo that has been living with Hodgkins Lymphoma since 1999. She is an amazing woman with the best sense of humor and determination. She is having a hard time right now and they are financially strapped as treatments and hospital stays are expensive. Her family is incredibly strong.
My stepmother organized this benefit. Long story short, I spoke to my dad Monday and he said that they are projecting $20,000 raised for my aunt and her family. That is amazing. There were hundreds of folks at this event and it was a beautiful (if not chilly) day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home