wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Sybil Much?

I swear people at my office must think that I am a damn psychotic as I walk around day to day, even hour to hour with a different look and attitude on my face. Most days I look like an unapproachable bitch with a scowl not seen since Michelle Rodriguez in her only worthwhile role in Girlfight. At times, its been to the point where my boss has asked me if I am okay which only pisses me off more and I just give a sarcastic smile. "Yup" or ocassionally I am honest and say, "I'm not in a good mood." Normally I am a fun, entertaining person that loves talking to people but I despise so much about my worklife that at times all I can do is sit and stew and not talk to anyone for days on end because I will scream and pull someone's hair out.

I've really become a shell of my former self because I am so unhappy with my daily 9-5 life. There is no way this is my life. Jon can probably tell you that I am a joy to live with lately. Mood swings, mild depression... great personality traits in a relationship. Life must change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home