wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

NEW MUSIC! Kay and FSF

So, it was a good music week for me! I got the new Kay Hanley EP - Babydoll EP and the new Sensefield cd, er make that the new Further Seems Forever cd.

Kay Hanley has gone a little darker, a little deeper with this 6 track EP. She left us in Boston and moved to LA to further her career and to be with her rocker husband. She has been writing and recording and this is the outcome. I love it. But I am biased, as I love her to bits. Great disc, go get it if you can find it.

Further Seems Forever changed singers again. This time it's Jon Bunch, the mastermind behind one of my all time favorite bands, Sensefield. This album is like the best album that Sensefield could have put out instead of the last two they actually did put out. It's energetic and catchy. Jon seems to be back on top with his singing and writing stylings. I thoroughly enjoy this new disc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home