wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Jimmy Eats iTunes & a RELEASE DATE!

Jimmy Eat World's new album FUTURES hits my computer on October 4th! Will it hit yours? Let's hope so. As you know, one of my favorite bands of all time, JEW are incredible and long missed. It's been 3 years since their last release, BLEED AMERICAN.

Jimmy Eat World's new single "Pain" is an exclusive on iTunes! Incredibly infectious and a bit on the depressing side! I welcome their return to the world of rock. Go get it, now!

"Pain"
I don't feel the way I've ever felt.
I know.
I'm gonna smile and not get worried.
I try but it shows.

Anyone can make what I have built.
And better now
Anyone can find the same white pills.
It takes my pain away.

[Chorus]
It's a lie. A kiss with opened eyes.
And she's not breathing back.
Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)
Nevermind these are horrid times.
Oh oh oh
I can't let it bother me.

I never thought I'd walk away from you.
I did.
But it's a false sense of accomplishment.
Everytime time I quit

Anyone can see my every flaw.
It isn't hard.
Anyone can say they're above this all.
It takes my pain away.

[Chorus]

I can't let it bother me.

It takes my pain away.

[Chorus]

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Stephen said...

I know i'll be getting Futures! Jimmy Eat World is my favorite band hahha.

waiting patiently,
STEVE

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, the new CD is REALLY good. Stephen landed an advance copy, and I've been listening to it over and over again!! :)

--Libby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home