wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

...to shitty in sixty seconds

Pretty much my world went from amazingly peaceful and content to chaos and doom in the matter of opening one envelope. I was denied unemployment benefits and within those few seconds of reading that denial my life crashed. The whole truth is that in those seconds I realized that its the end of the month and I now have much less than a stable amount of cash flow and ability to pay bills. It pretty much sucks major ass. I'm disgusted at the system. I'm disgusted with myself because I should have been temping instead of waiting out a decision from unemployment and now I can't get any temp work. It is one of the lowest points in my life and it pretty much sucks. Yes, i know people are dying in Iraq but come on now... this is about me.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i was just denied unemployment can't pay my loans and credit card debt, or even basic living expenses at that. Thought i picked a decent job they keep calling me to work and laying me off sucks ass can't get unemployement weeks i don't work fucking disaster always had good credit and bills were always paid worse nightmare may happen and i don't like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home