wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Sidewalks and My Patience

I have to tell you from the start that I can be the most inpatient of people
at any given moment. With that in mind, imagine my joy as I head out for
work with snow drifts 6‚ high and single file paths that have either not
been shoveled so a stomped icy path is created or a shoveled narrow path is
created where you have to merge and wait turns all day long.
The worst scenario is getting trapped in a single file snow path behind a
lolly-gaggin‚ Sunday drivin‚ ear muffed and hooded figure that is completely
oblivious that a conga line of hatred has formed behind him and there is no
way out. You're trapped behind this snail of a human being for the next
block unless you go shoulder deep in a snow bank or shove the person face
first into an icy patch at the next door stoop. It's annoying. I'm talking
"the person sitting next to you in the theatre answers his/her cell phone"
annoying. At times I think I need therapy. Much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home