wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Monday, July 18, 2005

The End is TOO Near...


Say it isn’t so… On their first day back from vacation and their first day sans E! crew, Howard Stern and Co. announced that more than likely their time on our celestial airwaves has been cut much shorter than originally planned. It has been prophesized that September will be the end of Howard Stern on our FM dial instead of January when he is planned to begin his Sirius Satellite gig. THAT’S TOO FUCKING SOON!

I am a devout Howard fan and listen every morning. Without their wacky and at times heartfelt commentary on things it will just not feel like morning any more. What will one have to look forward to? Getting dressed? Going to work? What the hell are we to do? I’m sick over it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home