wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Monday, July 25, 2005

TVGuide Podcast Finally Names Me!


I've had numerous mentions or questions answered on the TVGuide podcasts over the last month or two but have never had my name or monicker mentioned. Why the dis? Well finally, the anonomity is over! This past week's Podcast (July 21st) gave me the well deserved props... head on over the check it out (there are mentions of Ryan Reynolds, Fifteen, and Degrassi - what more could you ask for?

2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's with the picture from 5 years ago. are we feeling our age?

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger duckyxdale said...

its so not a picture from 5 years ago, it was from Election Day 2004 thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home