wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

"Saw" and Shit Thyself...

I remember reading a Sundance recap a couple months back and the buzz surrounding a small indy horror film named Saw. Then BloodyDisgusting.com reported on it as well. Then AICN gave some stellar buzz. Now, the buzz saw can be viewed in full glory at this link and this other link. It's an almost shit yourself inducing preview that is sure to scare the hell out of you. And that creepy paper mache meets Leatherface meets Raggedy Ann Doll face is the scariest thing this side of Hillary Duff's singing career.

I cannot wait until September 17th!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home