wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Dream a Little Dream of... What the hell?

I woke up at 2am this morning from an odd nightmare where Jon and I were waiting for an Ambulance (reason is unknown) and this damn Ambulance just kept backing over us again and again. The constant “BEEP BEEP BEEP” ringing as it comes toward us and runs us over time after time. This never ending cycle.
“BEEP BEEP BEEP” Backs over us. “BEEP BEEP BEEP” Backs over us again. “BEEP BEEP BEEP” “BEEP BEEP BEEP” “BEEP BEEP BEEP” “BEEP BEEP BEEP” “BEEP BEEP BEEP” “BEEP BEEP BEEP” “BEEP BEEP BEEP” “BEEP BEEP BEEP” “BEEP BEEP BEEP" “BEEP BEEP BEEP”
2:00 am, I wake up and look around the bedroom and I hear it “BEEP BEEP BEEP!”
A fucking tow truck and a plow are on the street behind us towing cars and plowing spots for the school that is located there. The damn “BEEP BEEP BEEP” I kept hearing in my dream was the tow truck backing up over and over again as it towed the whole left side of the street from at least 2:00am until I woke again at 6. Apparently no one knew they had placed a
parking ban on the school side of the street yesterday afternoon. Luckily Jon saw them post it so he moved yesterday before everyone else got home from work. “BEEP BEEP BEEP”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home