wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Dueling Canes...

As I was walking in this morning, The Black Maria were blaring on my iPod as I noticed a portly gentleman coming across the atrium with a wooden cane. He was slow, but moving well enough. Not a second later like a whoosh of dust in a Western comes a portly woman ambling towards him with the exact same cane. There is a grand fountain between them and my first thoughts were of a duel. Is there room for only one caned individual in this building? As the tension built (or was that the music) I couldn’t help imagining this fight to the death to see which invalid can stay and claim 2 International Place as their own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home