wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Coolidge Update

It is unbelievable how insanely bitchy some people can be. I’m not talking about the rude old ladies or the obnoxious rich bitch teens, I’m talking about the monster that is Jillian, Manager from Hell. Kidding. She wanted me to write more about the theatre on here but really I’ve nothing shocking or funny to say. Oh other than one of the girls sits like a baseball player on the bench whilst wearing skirts allowing the whole world to see her religion. Nice.

3 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm getting SPAM comments? What the hell is that all aboot? Eh?

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, when can i see something other than a bunch of penguins?

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger duckyxdale said...

Please forward all comments about the theatre to my weekly advice column "Ask Lil' Sweeper"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home