wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Bush - Clinton Hurrican Relief


So is it just me or do you find it funny that President Bush has to go to two former Presidents to plea for assistance with the Hurricane Katrina relief efforts? This makes the second time this year that Presidents Bush (Sr.) and Clinton (love ya) have joined forces to call on the global relief effort. Is this because Bushy knows he has a horrible reputation both stateside and internationally? Does he call upon his father and Clinton knowing they had better international relations because he's an ineffective communicator, fundraiser, leader, and humanitarian? Just thoughts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home