wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Monday, October 04, 2004

It just came on, there was nothing I could do about it...

So i am sitting here typing and on comes "Am I Wrong" by Love Spit Love and I instantly tear up. Its one of those songs that instantly takes you to a specific space and time and associations flood your brain and make it impossible to think of anything else. Richard sings as I can barely see my flat screen and type these words.

This song is Buffalo for me. It is Nicole Dickerson cum Johnson. It is brit pop straight boy obsessions gone wrong and toiled over in a way too hot studio apartment with vanilla tea and blankets. It's a blizzard as I walk home at 7am from my third shift at Kinko's. It's instant. It's a piece of me. It's what music means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home