wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

New Segment... MORNING HAIR LOOK ALIKE

Each day I will try to give you an update on the status of my morning hair. If you've scrolled through some of the archived messages, you will realize that there is one where I'm a little kewpie doll-ish.

Monday, October 4, 2004
This morning was all about looking like a homeless crack addict. Celebrity most resembling... Nick Nolte's arrest photo (see below)
.


Wednesday, October 6, 2004
Oh no, this morning I'm one of the Golden Girls. I'm not sure which one, but its big and feathery and dry looking. I'm going with (see below)
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home