wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Rich Habits To Break

Why is it that I just quit my job, well in reality I am working until October 22nd, but basically... there is an end here folks... Why is it that I have just quit my job and I still think of things to buy. I know Jon would not like these thoughts as I am sure he is already thinking that somehow, someway he will be taking care of me (which will not be the case I can assure you as I will have a job by then) but what can you do... they're ONLY THOUGHTS! I will not act on these thoughts, but I sit there and think, "Hey, wouldn't new computer stuff be fun?" or "Wow, did you see that Bose iPod system?" or "Christmas is coming, do I really want to work during the holidays?" or "I can work on my documentary full time..."

The point is, these thoughts swirl into my mi-i-i-ind and I am rational enough to know they are only thoughts. Don't listen to the voices in your head (well unless you have Herman's Head! - god, I loved that show...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home