wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Comcast, you better not fuck me.

If you read my DVR experience last spring with Comcast you know it was a multi-day fiasco that got both Jon and I some free pay channels for a couple months. I just called today to upgrade our original DVR box to the dual
receiver DVR and they are coming on Friday at 3pm to do the free install and upgrade. Last time we did this was also a Friday at 3pm so I am a little apprehensive as I didn’t have DVR until Saturday at 1pm after about 3 hours
on the phone with Comcast and a piece of someone‚s ass in my hand. With luck, it will not be an issue this time around. They will come with the Dual receiver, not the single, nor the ghetto standard digital box. DUAL. Comcast, heed my warning. 3pm, Friday with Dual DVR or we throw down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home