wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

This Thing Sucks...

I can now suck a golf ball through a garden hose! Well, actually our new vacuum can, but you get the innuendo. After months (no lie) of research and contemplation we settled on the Bissell CleanView II and I fucking love it! Originally we were Dyson bound as it is supposed to be the best for pet hair pickup. On numerous occasions we almost purchased a Dyson but the one we wanted, no one seemed to carry in stock – a good thing for us as shelling out $400-$500 for a vacuum is a little excessive. Pet hair was our number one concern as we have a fully carpeted apartment and two cats. I need suction and I need it now! I’m happy to report that for almost a quarter of the Dyson price we were able to get an incredible little sucker. We filled almost 1/3 of a 13 gallon trash bag with cat hair after our first major vacuuming! Gross, huh? Just three weeks ago we steam cleaned the rugs too, so those damn cats are a shedding nightmare. Damn I love a clean floor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home