wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I Got The Power - Wendy the Retard!


So I almost fell out of the shower this morning when Howard Stern came back from commercial with a musical masterpiece. He mixed Wendy the Retard's call from last year when they lost power in Florida and she kept calling Howard and leaving voicemail messages saying "I need power... I need friggin power god damnit!" So they played the lovely late 80's dance genius by Snap with Wendy's voice screaming "I NEED POWER!" instead of "I GOT THE POWER" and it was fucking brilliant!!!!

PS - does anyone else think Wendy sounds like Timmy from South Park when she starts yelling? "WENDY!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home