wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Monday, September 26, 2005

If Joss Whedon Calls, I'm Not Here!

I forgot to mention in my previous blog that while the geeks, er... Browncoats were lined up, Joss Whedon phoned the theatre to talk to me. Jillian took the call, informed him I was unavailable and took his number and a message. She then got on the Burger King microphone in our old ticket window which echoes through the alley where the throngs of Browncoats were anxiously waiting like Ty Pennington on a megaphone and informed me Joss had called, that it was J-O-S-S and his number was ... I snorted my drink, Browncoats knocked each other over and stabbed each other with pens as they tried to write down the digits... We all laughed and between you and me, I think one of the Browncoats left a little Brownsleeve on the sidewalk because he thought we were serious! "Mommy, I pooped my pants!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home