wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Xbox Yippie!

For once Jon and I are almost with the times. It’s 2005 and we have been playing the original Playstation in secret as to not be shamed by gamers worldwide. I mean, PS2 has been out for how long and we never upgraded. Xbox as well. We just don’t play enough or as fanatically to justify spening the dough. Well I’d like to announce that we now have Xbox! Granted, Xbox360 comes out soon, but cut me some slack… We’re closer than we ever have been to conquering the gaming world.
My brother sent us the Xbox. He included “Topspin” which is a tennis game I liked when I played it at his house in Houston. Then because I am cheeseball I went out and bought the “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” game. What’s next? “Alias”? You don’t know…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home