wait, what? just blog

I know, I know... I bitch. But what else are these things good for? Enjoy following my near panic attacks, threats of bodily harm on the public and just general rants on every and anything.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Podcasts


Podcasts
Originally uploaded by duckydale.
So I’m currently addicted to Podcasts. Well, the TVGuide podcast to be specific. The TVGuide Online crew are my favorites for all things gossipy and sarcastic. They have great Watercooler banter and Michael Ausiello’s column’s are always the best news in the biz. They are great fun and it translates to the Podcasts giving the listener a solid 30 minutes of entertainment each week.

Because of my joy with the TVGuide Podcast, I decided to branch out this week. I’ve subscribed to the WGBH Morning Stories Podcast which is actually well done and fun NPRish radio-docs. I noticed that there are some NPR Podcasts out there, so I will be picking them up later on this week.

I came across a duo that was reviewing movies, good indie movies and thought I would give them a try and this morning all the way to work I cringed at how awkward and stilted it all was the listen to. Just not good. He read the review straight from a script and it just came across as a bad newscast instead of what could have been a fun conversational laid back piece. This is a podcast folks, not Pulitzer prize winning journalism. Can you imagine if podcasts are the new blogs? God help us, we’ll all have one.

Speaking of… Anyone want to join me in a podcast?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home